Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How I arived at Blue Sky?

Oh boy!
I started going to Blue Sky because I have disorders, O.C.D. & A.D.H.D. it was super hard to concentrate in class when all I did was worry about silly little things like if my bedroom door was shut. I would get horrible grades in public school... I got a lot of D's and C's but now when I do an assignment I get A's (well the ones I do; but I'm planning on doing a lot more assignments so I can graduate on time).
Some of the advantages of coming to Blue Sky is that I have at least one person who texts me everyday telling me I can do it, I can graduate on time. I mean ya I got that at public school but I didn't feel like they meant it. My doctor thinks I have sleep apnea, so the sleep is also an advantage, sleep all day do homework at night :). But there are a few disadvantages, like how I have to stay home all day and deal with fighting with my brother, how I can't see my friends during the week.. But I get past that thinking on how I get to hang out with my friends on the weekend.. PLUS! I'm getting friends who are out of school, like my new friend Callie she's 23 so she can hangout on week days :). Plus my mom's home all day so she's someone I can talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment